Jim Hudson Cadillac, the exclusive Cadillac dealer in Columbia, South Carolina, is thrilled that the Cadillac CTS Coupe’s collection of awards is growing even further. MotorWeek, television’s longest-running automotive series that currently airs on both PBS stations and Discovery HD Theater, announced this week the Cadillac CTS Sport Coupe won the Best Sport Coupe category in its 2011 Drivers’ Choice Awards.
MotorWeek’s staff selects the winners from more than 150 new cars, trucks and SUVs that it tests each year. In honoring the CTS Coupe available for sale from Jim Hudson Cadillac, MotorWeek cited the car’s design and performance.
“This ultra-modern sports coupe is above all else, an extreme head-turner,” said MotorWeek host John Davis. “Even though it’s a 2+2, rear seat legroom shrinks by less than inch from the sedan. Now add to that two very healthy powertrains — including the V-Series’ roaring 556-horsepower V8 – and excellent overall handling and braking, and we think the CTS Coupe is the right way for Cadillac to show it’s ready to take on all comers.”
The CTS Coupe will be featured on the special MotorWeek 2011 Drivers’ Choice episode which begins airing Saturday, February 12, on PBS stations. The episode will debut February 22 on Discovery Channel’s HD Theater.
“The CTS Coupe is continuing to turn heads as Cadillac brings bold, new thinking to the luxury space,” said Don Butler, vice president of Cadillac marketing. “The Drivers’ Choice Award from MotorWeek is a significant recognition that Cadillac is making a name for itself with distinctive design and world-class performance.”
The CTS Coupe, introduced for the 2011 model year, joined the highly acclaimed CTS line-up, which also features the CTS Sport Sedan and CTS Sport Wagon. The CTS family’s list of recently won accolades includes:
- MotorWeek 2011 Drivers’ Choice Award: Best Coupe (CTS Coupe)
- Edmunds Inside Line Most Wanted Awards for 2011 (CTS-V Wagon)
- Car and Driver 10Best List for 2011 (CTS-V Sedan, Coupe and Wagon)
- AUTOMOBILE Magazine 2011 All-Star (CTS-V Wagon)
- MSN Autos Editors Choice Award for 2010 (CTS-V Wagon)
- AutoWeek Best of the Best Car for 2011 (CTS-V Coupe)
- Popular Mechanics Auto Excellence Award: Top 10 Cars of 2011 (CTS Coupe)
- Motor Authority Best Performance/Luxury Car to Buy for 2011 (CTS-V Coupe and Wagon).
- Internet Car of the Year (Pros Pick) for 2010 (CTS-V Coupe)
- Esquire Car of the Year Awards for 2010: Best Domestic Car (CTS-V Coupe)
- World Performance Car of the Year finalist for 2011 (CTS-V Coupe)
Cadillac CTS Coupe Available Now from Jim Hudson Cadillac in Columbia SC
Jim Hudson Cadillac is the exclusive source for the 2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe in Columbia, South Carolina. Jim Hudson is South Carolina’s newest Cadillac dealer, commencing operations in May 2010 after 30 years of superior customer service to South Carolina’s Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Buick, and GMC drivers. Those drivers have noticed, voting Jim Hudson the Best New Car Dealership in Columbia ten years in a row in The State’s Readers’ Choice poll. For more information on the Cadillac CTS Coupe, or any other member of the Cadillac CTS family, visit Jim Hudson’s Cadillac CTS Columbia SC page on their website.
Cadillac CTS For Sale in Columbia, South Carolina
downloading ---------- failed
downloading ---------- failed
Download error 2: no items in feed